The CNMV's Official Registers contain the following information on Spanish securities markets and the intermediaries that operate in them:
- Full name, address, shareholders and directors.
- Audited financial statements.
Only intermediaries authorised by the CNMV or the Bank of Spain are authorised to offer and deliver investment services to third parties.
The CNMV's Official Register of Broker-Dealers and Brokers contains the following information about each firm in those categories:
- Registration number, full name, registered office, shareholders, directors, declaration of activities, branches and representatives.
- Audited financial statements, both separate and consolidated.
- Fees and commissions charged to clients.
Entities entrusted with book-keeping of each issue of uncertificated securities
Lists the entities designated by an issuer of securities to keep accounts of uncertificated securities.