www.cnmv.es is an Internet domain owned by the Spanish Securities Market Commission (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores) (Tax ID Code Q-2891005-G), calle Edison 4, Madrid, Spain. Tel. 915851500.
Exemption from liability for content and services
The information disseminated through this medium is provided solely for information and the Spanish Securities Market Commission reserves the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination in whole or in part and to modify the structure and content of its website without prior notice and may also restrict or not permit access to the said information. The intention of the Spanish Securities Market Commission is to maintain the quality and updating of this information and avoid and minimise possible errors caused by technical faults. Nevertheless, it cannot be guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted or affected by these faults.
The CNMV is not responsible for the truthfulness of information of a public nature included in its official records which has been provided by third parties in order to comply with a legal obligation. The inclusion of this information in official CNMV records only implies acknowledgement that all information is contained required by legislation, which lays down its content.
Consequently, the Spanish Securities Market Commission shall not be liable for loss and damage caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated through this medium, nor for possible inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained therein, nor for problems deriving from use of this website or other external connections, nor for loss and/or damage to the software or hardware of users deriving from access to this website or from downloading programs or files disseminated on it. Furthermore, it does not guarantee nor shall it be responsible for any information available on this website being an exact reproduction of documents published on paper, nor shall it be responsible for links and references to other websites or for information disseminated by third persons in which it is cited as source.
By accessing the same users of any page on the Spanish Securities Market Commission website agree to this clause and to its contents.
Intellectual property in the content of the spanish securities market commission website
All pages of this website are Copyright © Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores, Madrid, Spain, 2006, All rights reserved.
The texts, photographs and graphical elements which make up the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission and are disseminated through it and their form of presentation are the exclusive property of the Spanish Securities Market Commission, which holds all rights to exploit the same directly or through agreements with third parties. In general, the Spanish Securities Market Commission does not grant any licence for use or authorisation in respect of its intellectual property rights or any other property or rights connected with its website in the absence of express written agreement with third parties and the right is reserved at any time to modify or restrict the conditions of use of information published on its website and described below:
Users of the Spanish Securities Market Commission website may freely make private use of the information directly obtained from it, including by making copies in local memory (RAM) or other temporary storage devices. In other cases of using the information for purposes which are not merely consultations for private use, such use is authorised only if respecting and complying with the following conditions:
- The distribution or reproduction of information disseminated on the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission must be carried out faithfully without manipulating or altering the content thereof.
- If the information is incorporated in documents or other media which are to be sold or provided other than free of charge, the individual or legal entity publishing or disseminating it on any medium must inform buyers and/or transferees that the information may be obtained free of charge through the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission, both before paying any subscription or price and each time that information taken from the Spanish Securities Market Commission website is made available to them.
- Information obtained from the Spanish Securities Market Commission website may be used to carry out calculations which are disseminated by the user (for example, by periodic adjustments of statistical data, calculation of historic levels).
- If there are links from any website to the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission or to any of its internal pages, the corresponding pages must appear in a separate window and be the only element in the window (for example, they must not appear within the framework of another website).
Users undertake to use this website and its services in compliance with the conditions set out, and the Spanish Securities Market Commission reserves all legal actions which may be open to it in respect of liabilities of any type deriving from breach thereof.
Virtual Office / On-line Register
The electronic processing service, through the Virtual Office/On-line Register accessible through this Website, complies with current regulations and, therefore, the documents submitted by this means have the same legal validity that they would if they had been submitted by any other of the means specified in Spanish Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Authorities and other legislation and related regulations.
Personal Data Protection
In compliance with current personal data protection legislation, and more specifically with the General Data Protection Regulation (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC), set out below is information on the Personal Data Protection Policy of the Spanish National Securities Market Commission.
The owner of the personal data to be processed, in his or her capacity as the data subject, is recommended to read this information carefully each time he or she accesses this website so that he or she is aware of all matters related to the processing of personal data that may be provided through the website www.cnmv.es as well as through any other means or form made available for this purpose.
This Data Protection Policy disclosed to the data subject implies compliance by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission with its obligation to inform him or her, in accordance with the principle of transparency, of the circumstances and conditions of its processing of the personal data that the data subject provides it with through the forms made available to him or her on the Website, the forms used to browse the Website and any other data that may be provided through any other means or support, as well as the rights corresponding to the data subject.
The data controller is the Spanish National Securities Market Commission (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), with Tax Identification Code (CIF) Q-2891005-G, domiciled at Calle Edison no. 4, 28006 Madrid, and telephone number 915851500.
Data Protection Officer contact details: according to the procedure detailed in the paragraph “Rights of data subjects” below.
Purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission in order to comply with the legally established obligations incumbent upon the Spanish National Securities Market Commission, as well as the processing and management of requests, claims, complaints, enquiries, personnel selection processes, subscription to Education Programmes, news, publications, official announcements, regulations, relations with suppliers, statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by the data subject on the Spanish National Securities Market Commission’s website.
The data subject’s personal data is processed in order to comply with legal obligations incumbent upon the Spanish National Securities Market Commission, performance of tasks carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the public powers vested on the Spanish National Securities Market Commission, and also when the purpose of the processing requires his or her consent, which must be given by means of a clear affirmative action.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the data subject shall be treated confidentially and used for the purposes of the corresponding processing activity carried out by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of his or her data and prevent alteration, loss or unauthorised access, taking into consideration the state of technology, nature of the data stored and risks to which it is exposed.
Obligation to provide data
Unless otherwise stated on the forms on the website which the data subject accesses, the data requested on such forms is mandatory and strictly necessary to comply with the purposes established on them. Consequently, refusal to fill them in or their incorrect completion will make it impossible for the purposes pursued by these forms and requested by the data subject to be met.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected and to determine any liabilities that may arise from such purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation.
Communication of data
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation which requires the data to be communicated to administrative or judicial authorities, the Public Prosecutor´s Office, the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), other regulators and supervisors, Parliamentary Research Committees and the Investor Guarantee Fund.
Personal data may only be disclosed to companies that provide services to the Spanish National Securities Market Commission under commission contracts entered into for the purposes of the maintenance and proper functioning of the services and activities of the Spanish National Securities Market Commission.
In the event that the recipients indicated in this paragraph are located outside the European Economic Area, international data transfers shall be duly legitimised.
Rights of data subjects
The data subject, in accordance with data protection regulations and with the requirements, purposes and limits established therein, may exercise the following rights before the Spanish National Securities Market Commission:
- Withdraw the consent that he or she has previously granted. When the processing of the data subject’s data by the Spanish National Securities Market Commission is based on the consent given by him or her, he or she may withdraw his or her consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out. The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, for which reason the data subject may revoke only one of them, without affecting the others.
- Obtain confirmation of the processing of his or her data that is carried out.
- Access his or her personal data.
- Request the rectification of the data that he or she considers inaccurate or incomplete.
Request the erasure of his or her data be when its collection and processing are carried out on the basis of his or her consent. The Spanish National Securities Market Commission, in accordance with the provisions of data protection regulations, may not process requests for the deletion of data when it has been obtained and processed in compliance with a legal obligation or to fulfil a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on it.
- Request the restriction of processing his or her data when any of the conditions established in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of his or her data, through the method and under the terms established in the data protection regulations.
- Object to the processing of his or her data when any of the conditions established in the data protection regulations are met.
Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of his or her data.
In order to exercise these rights, the data subject must download the appropiate forms through the following link, fill and sign them attaching a copy of his or her Spanish national identity document (DNI) (or any other document proving his or her identity), and send them to “Protección de datos”, by ordinary mail to CNMV address or through the CNMV virtual office.
In the event that the data subject considers that the Spanish National Securities Market Commission has violated his or her rights to the protection of his or her personal data, he or she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the data subject may also, prior to filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, contact the CNMV’s data protection officer, downloading the appropiate form through the following link, filling, signing and sending it to “Delegado de Protección de Datos”, by ordinary mail to CNMV address or through the CNMV virtual office.
The cookies used on the CNMV’s website, are all own cookies, have a temporary, limited duration and are used to customise browsing experience, as well as to identify and remember users registered with the subscription section for “Price-sensitive information” (with no personal data) and who access the Virtual Office.
- Language cookies: these cookies are used to remember the language used by users in their last visit to the CNMV’s Portal or the Virtual Office, such that, in subsequent visits, the pages are displayed in such language without requiring user interaction.
- Log cookies: in order to have users identified during the creation and amendment process of the subscription section for "Price-sensitive information" and when they access the CNMV website, log cookies are generated each time users log on. In the case of subscriptions for "Price-sensitive information" the email data entered is stored and when users access the CNMV Virtual Office, the date, time and identifier of the session are stored. These functions can be deleted by using the “Log off” option, in which case, the next time that users log on, they must be identified via the user “Login”.
- ID Cookies: in the “IPP” procedure (“Interim Financial Reports” procedure for issuers of securities admitted to trading) on the CNMV Virtual Office, the Tax Id. Code (CIF), type and name of the firm, contact email address, User Id. and Tax Id. Number of the person associated with the User Id. to login are stored, as they are necessary for such procedure.
Users can set their browser so that it does not accept cookies, in which case they can continue accessing the content of websites without customising the browsing experience. However, to subscribe to “price-sensitive information” it is necessary that users accept the terms and conditions of the service.
Browsers usually allow users to set the cookies that they wish to accept. Normally, these options are available on the “Preferences” or “Options” section of the browser menu bar. For example,
Chrome: Settings – Show advanced settings – Privacy – Content settings (for further information, please consult the Google support or Help browser).
- Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History - Custom Settings (for further information, please consult the Mozilla support or the Help browser).
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Settings (for further information, please consult the Microsoft support or the Help browser)
- Safari: Preferences – Security (for further information, please consult the Apple support or the Help browser).
- Opera: Settings - Privacy and security (for further information, please consult the Help browser).
- Edge: Settings – View advanced settings - Cookies.
CNMV has made available to the public its mobile app, which can be acquired free of charge through the Apple Store and Google Play.
This application collects the following data:
Data used for technical purposes and which is absolutely necessary to allow the user to operate and view the application properly, such as their IP address, certain features of their device, their device’s operating system and the language that they use.
Data whose purpose is to personalise the application according to the user’s interests, facilitating its use without the need for their interaction. This is the case of "push" notifications whose configuration is determined by the user, who can enable and disable them when they wish.
Data used by the application to compile and analyse statistics on usage and segmentation of user interests, such as log-in times, the country and time zone where the user logs in to the app, as well as other applications that they have installed on their device.