www.cnmv.es is an Internet domain owned by the Spanish Securities Market Commission (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores) (Tax ID Code Q-2891005-G), calle Edison 4, Madrid, Spain. Tel. 915851500.
Exemption from liability for content and services
The information disseminated through this medium is provided solely for information and the Spanish Securities Market Commission reserves the right to eliminate or suspend its dissemination in whole or in part and to modify the structure and content of its website without prior notice and may also restrict or not permit access to the said information. The intention of the Spanish Securities Market Commission is to maintain the quality and updating of this information and avoid and minimise possible errors caused by technical faults. Nevertheless, it cannot be guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted or affected by these faults.
The CNMV is not responsible for the truthfulness of information of a public nature included in its official records which has been provided by third parties in order to comply with a legal obligation. The inclusion of this information in official CNMV records only implies acknowledgement that all information is contained required by legislation, which lays down its content.
Consequently, the Spanish Securities Market Commission shall not be liable for loss and damage caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated through this medium, nor for possible inaccuracies, errors or omissions contained therein, nor for problems deriving from use of this website or other external connections, nor for loss and/or damage to the software or hardware of users deriving from access to this website or from downloading programs or files disseminated on it. Furthermore, it does not guarantee nor shall it be responsible for any information available on this website being an exact reproduction of documents published on paper, nor shall it be responsible for links and references to other websites or for information disseminated by third persons in which it is cited as source.
By accessing the same users of any page on the Spanish Securities Market Commission website agree to this clause and to its contents.
Intellectual property in the content of the spanish securities market commission website
All pages of this website are Copyright © Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores, Madrid, Spain, 2006, All rights reserved.
The texts, photographs and graphical elements which make up the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission and are disseminated through it and their form of presentation are the exclusive property of the Spanish Securities Market Commission, which holds all rights to exploit the same directly or through agreements with third parties. In general, the Spanish Securities Market Commission does not grant any licence for use or authorisation in respect of its intellectual property rights or any other property or rights connected with its website in the absence of express written agreement with third parties and the right is reserved at any time to modify or restrict the conditions of use of information published on its website and described below:
Users of the Spanish Securities Market Commission website may freely make private use of the information directly obtained from it, including by making copies in local memory (RAM) or other temporary storage devices. In other cases of using the information for purposes which are not merely consultations for private use, such use is authorised only if respecting and complying with the following conditions:
- The distribution or reproduction of information disseminated on the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission must be carried out faithfully without manipulating or altering the content thereof.
- If the information is incorporated in documents or other media which are to be sold or provided other than free of charge, the individual or legal entity publishing or disseminating it on any medium must inform buyers and/or transferees that the information may be obtained free of charge through the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission, both before paying any subscription or price and each time that information taken from the Spanish Securities Market Commission website is made available to them.
- Information obtained from the Spanish Securities Market Commission website may be used to carry out calculations which are disseminated by the user (for example, by periodic adjustments of statistical data, calculation of historic levels).
- If there are links from any website to the website of the Spanish Securities Market Commission or to any of its internal pages, the corresponding pages must appear in a separate window and be the only element in the window (for example, they must not appear within the framework of another website).
Users undertake to use this website and its services in compliance with the conditions set out, and the Spanish Securities Market Commission reserves all legal actions which may be open to it in respect of liabilities of any type deriving from breach thereof.
The remote filing service through the remote Register of this website complies with current legislation and therefore documents submitted through this medium have the same legal validity as if they had been submitted by any other of the means specified by Act 30/1992, on the Legal Regime and Common Administrative Procedure.
Personal Data Protection
This website complies with current legislation on personal data protection, specifically Basic Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection and other applicable legislation.
The CNMV's website uses first-party cookies with a temporary, limited duration. They are used to customise the browser experience and to identify and remember users who have signed up for the "Relevant Events" subscription (not including personal data) and users accessing the Virtual Office.
- Language adjustment cookie: These cookies are used to remember the language the user chose during their previous visit to the CNMV's Portal or Virtual Office. This way, the pages are displayed in that same language on subsequent visits without the user having to select it.
- Login cookie: Its aim is to keep the user identified throughout the process of creating and modifying the "Relevant Events" subscription section and when accessing the CNMV's Virtual Office. This cookie is created every time the user logs on. When subscriptions are made to the "Relevant Events" section, the e-mail information entered is stored. When the CNMV's Virtual Office is accessed, the date, time and session ID are stored. These functions can be eliminated by clicking the "Sign out" option, in which case, next time the user enters the site, they will have to identify themselves using the "Log on" option.
- Identification cookie: During the processing of the "IPP" (Interim Financial Information for Companies Issuing securities admitted for negotiation) in the CNMV's Virtual Office, the company's Tax ID No., type, and name are stored along with the contact e-mail address, user name and ID No. of the person linked to that user and inserted when logging on, as these data are needed for said processing.
Browsers generally allow the user to change their settings so as to accept only the desired cookies. These settings can usually be found under the "Preferences" or "Options" tab in the browser menu. For example:
- Chrome: Settings – Show advanced options – Privacy – Content settings (for further information, check Google's support page or the Help option on your browser)
- Firefox: Tools – Options – Privacy – History – Custom settings (for further information, check Mozilla's support page or the Help option on your browser)
- Internet Explorer: Tools – Internet options – Privacy – Settings (for further information, check Microsoft's support page or the Help option on your browser)
- Safari: Preferences – Security (for further information, check Apple's support page or the Help option on your browser)
- Opera: Settings – Privacy and security (for further information, check the Help option on your browser)
- Edge: Settings – View advanced settings - Cookies