Data provision services provided by data provision service providers (DRSPs or DRSs) are subject to authorization and supervision as set out in Directive 2014/65 / EU on Instrument Markets (MiFID II).
These services include the activity of Authorized Publication Agents (APAs), Consolidated Tape Providers (CTPs) and Approved Reporting Mechanisms (ARMs).
DRSPs authorised by CNMV
- BME Regulatory Services, S.A.U.
- LEI: 959800QN4DV2FYZS9Q98
- DRSP type: APA/ARM
- Authorisation date: 20/12/2017
How we can help
Entities that wish to develop these activities in Spain or are registered in another Member State and are interested in providing their services in Spain, can contact CNMV for further information and details:
- Gather information on matters related to the regulations applicable to their company and registration requirements.
- Gather information on connectivity, security, tests and other technical aspects of the files to be submitted.
CNMV provides a mailbox for consultations: firstname.lastname@example.org