This accessibility statement applies to: https://www.cnmv.es
This website is partially compliant with Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018, due to the exemptions and non-compliance of the issues listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018
- There may be specific editing failures in some webpages, such as incorrect nesting of elements, existence of some broken hyperlinks, blank lists, links whose text is insignificant or which have incomplete or incorrect tags.
- Disproportionate burden
- The content is not within the scope of the applicable legislation
- There are computer files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018, which do not fully comply with all the accessibility requirements.
- Pre-recorded temporary multimedia content published prior to the entry into force of this royal decree.
- Live multimedia content.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 19 September 2020.
The method used to prepare this statement was a self-assessment carried out by the body itself.
Last review of the statement: 19 September 2020.
Feedback and contact information
Communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10(2)(a) of Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018) may be issued, for example:
- To report any potential infringement by this website.
- To notify other difficulties in accessing content.
- To make any other type of enquiry or suggestion for improvement related to website accessibility.
These communications may be issued in two ways:
- By sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone, by calling: 915 851 504
Requests for accessible information and complaints
You may also request the content published on these websites, which is exempted from the obligation of being accessible, in an accessible format and file complaints related to accessibility requirements (Article 10(2)(b) of Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018) through the following link:
Communications, requests and complaints related to the accessibility of these websites will be received and addressed by the Policy and Innovation Department.
You may file a complaint against the response to a request for accessible information or complaint related to the accessibility of these websites (Article 13 of RD 1112/2018), when:
- your request or complaint has been rejected.
- you do not agree with the decision taken.
- the response does not comply with the requirements laid down in Article 12(5) of Spanish Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- a period of twenty business days has elapsed and no reply has been received from the CNMV.
The party concerned may file a complaint to ascertain the grounds for rejection and to challenge these, urge the adoption of the appropriate measures if it does not agree with the decision taken, or explain the reasons why it considers that the response does not comply with the requirements established.
Pursuant to prevailing legislation, requests, claims and complaints related to the CNMV’s websites may currently be filed. The complaints procedure may be initiated via the following link:
Complaints related to digital accessibility of these websites will be resolved by the Policy and International Affairs Directorate-General.
The website is optimised for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0, Edge, Opera 32.0, Chrome 46.0 and Mozilla 41.0 or higher versions of these. The website has a responsive design for optimal visualisation on tablets and mobile devices. The latest versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and the native Android browser have been optimised for visualisation on these devices.
You may access the new accessibility functionalities which allow a better visualisation of the content according to your needs.