- Memorandum of understanding between the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) and the National Securities and Stock Market Commission (NNSMC) on mutual assitance and cooperation.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) and the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) concerning consultation, cooperation and the exchange of information related to the supervision of regulated entities.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Bank of Spain an National Securities Market Commission (CNMV). Memorandum of Understanding concerning consultation, cooperation and the exchange of Information related to the supervision and oversight of certain cross-border over-the-counter derivatives entities in connection with the use of Substituted Compliance by such entities.
- Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding concerning consultation, cooperation and the Exchange of Information between the EEA Competent Authorities and the UK Financial Conduct Authority.
- Memorandum between Financial Industry Regulatory Authority INC. (FINRA) of the United States of America and Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) of Spain. (Version spanish/english).
- Memorandum of understanding on cooperation between the Financial Supervisory authorities of the European Union, Central Banks and Finance Ministries of the European Union.
- IOSCO Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding concerning consultation and cooperation and the Exchange of Information. IOSCO MMoU signatories by alphabetical order.
Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding on the exchange of information.
- SEC CESR Work Plan (now called ESMA)
- MIBEL Memorandum of understanding of the Consejo de Reguladores concerning the cooperation and coordination on the supervision of the Iberian Electricity Market. (Spanish version)
- London International Financial Futures Exchange (LIFFE) (spanish version).
Memorandum of understanding framework agreement for cooperation on mutual assitance in providing supervision and oversightof Alternative Investment Managers, its delegates and depositaries. List of signatory authorities.